Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gov. Snyder?

At the catbackers dinner last night in Winfield, Coach Bill Synder told a story about Gov. Sebelius asking him to become lt. gov. for her second term. He finally decided against it after Sen. Pat Roberts reminded him that Sebelius could go to D.C., leaving him in line to become Gov. Sebelius told him he didn't have to move to Topeka and could champion a few causes he really believed in.

How about Snyder for Gov. in 2010? He's probably the only one who could beat Sam Brownback. He never did say his party affiliation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snyder is pretty successful. He would probably make a good gov. Any one running against Brownback gets my support.

Anonymous said...

The Courier said Pat Roberts cursed at Snyder when he was asked by Snyder for advice on the offer. As usual, party politics from the party of hate.

Anonymous said...

The party of hope.

I hope we get something for nothing.

I hope Obama takes from those rich people and gives it to us. I'd hate to miss Oprah.

I hope the abortion clinic is not too full today. I was really hoping to stop in before the gun control protest. They should put a drive-thru on these things.

Anonymous said...

I understand he was planning to schedule meetings with Hofstra, Chicago State, and Vermont.